All Around Leopard

And school has started again...
I know it is a strange way to start, but it's all I can think of right now. I feel like these holidays have been lazier than ever! Expect for the first week which was hardcore camping, the rest was sitting in a semi-recumbent position (The Importance of Being Earnest reference) watching unproductive YouTube videos on people who think they are vampires and watching Simon Cowell -I hate him- tell people that they can't sing. But the good new is, my English assignment is turning out to be a lot easier than I remembered!

I would just like to congratulate my dad for taking these amazing pictures, as we were walking along the Brisbane River. His pictures actually turned out to have a lot of blogging potential if you know what I mean...! Allas, he will only be able to take my pictures occasionally, as he is always either at work, or trimming trees -he is obsessed with trimming stuff- in the backyard.
#morelove from Maylis

Top: Country Road; Shorts: Malibu; Shoes: Les Tropeziennes; Necklace: Lovisa; Bag: Lockwood.

2 comments: