Jelly Era

I can still remember wearing Jellies when I was a kid... My mum had an old pair and she forced me to wear them at the beach so my feet wouldn't get injured by rocks and things like that. At the time, I thought they were ugly and I remember thinking they were out of fashion, I really hated them! But now, Jellies have made their come back and they're not just for the beach, although... I wouldn't recommend wearing them on hot days...!

I found this strawberry shirt at a school fete, and I instantly fell in love with it! I don't usually wear things like that but I thought it was too cute to be sitting there in a pile of old clothes. Once again, I wouldn't wear it with a plain skirt or a cardigan, because no one wants to look like an old lady... So jeans and a grungy jacket are a safer option! 
What's your opinion on Jelly shoes?  #love Maylis

Jacket: Oasap; Shirt: Vintage; Jeans: Zara; Jelly shoes: Lipstick found in Myers or at Windsor Smith.

6 comments:

  1. super , and BIG GIVEAWAY ON THE BLOG WITH ROMWE! ->

    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2013/08/big-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! The mixture of girly with vintage is really cute! Plus, the Jellies make the outfit!

    Kiri
    KiriLeigh Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jellies are just soooo awesome. I love the background in these photos especially the pink flowers
    xxx
    Sasha
    passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the jellies. Also your shirt is sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jellies, and your shirt is super cute!

    Emma
    abrilliantfascination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete