My Top 6 Favourtie TV Shows

I thought you guys might like to know what I like to watch, and who knows you too might discover your favourite TV show in this list...!?
So, I'm going to keep this short and sharp because pictures the rest can talk by itself! 
Much love from my harp camp,
xo Maylis

PS. What TV shows do you watch and would recommend?

No.1 
The Vampire Diaries

When I first heard about TVD, I thought it would be cheesy like Twilight so I never really thought about watching it, until one of friends brought a the DVD to the beach with us and I gave it a go! The beginning is a bit Twlilight-y but you after the second episode you will be hooked!
My only regret is that I did not know about it earlier haha!

No.2
The Originals

The Originals is a spin-off series of The Vampire Diaries and if you watch TVD then you should watch the spin-off at about mid Season 5 of TVD. 
When I looked at the trailer of The Originals I wasn't quite sure it was worth watching, but good news it's the best thing ever!! Seriously if you watch TVD and not The Originals, then you are missing out!
For you who don't watch TVD, you can still watch The Originals but you will have to hang on tight because there might be some things you don't understand...

No.3
Pretty Little Liars

Sam story again: I watched the first five minutes of the first episode thinking it was a horror show, then tried it a couple months later and loved it! It's not hard to get into at all, and you always want to watch more because it's so addictive! 
Sometimes you want to slap yourself because it can be a bit stupid at times but overall it's amazing!

No.4
The Carrie Diaries

The Carrie Diaries is such a cute and light show, much less dramatic than the others! :) Plus, everything Carrie wears is a must-have, her retro closet is to die for! I had no idea what Sex And The City was about but I immediately caught onto TCD, so I imagine you don't have to know about anything to watch this show! 

No.5
Super Fun Night

When I heard that Rebel Wilson was creating a TV show, I rushed to it, and it's no surprise that it's the funniest thing ever! Again, it's very light and you don't really need to watch it from episode 1, althought the episodes are only 20 min so it's worth watching!
Rebel Wilson is hilarious and the whole thing is just superb! 





No.6
Ravenswood

Ravenswood is a spin-off series of Pretty Little Liars, and if you watch PLL, you absolutely need to watch it because it gives away lots of info on what Caleb is doing. If you don't watch PLL, you can still watch it because it stands on its own!
 It is a bit creepier than PLL, but it certainly isn't a horror show and you get use to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment