California Design // Australian Glamour

Sometimes I wish I had the power to stop time, which probably would have helped a lot with 'delivering' this post in time... As you can see, the past few weeks have been very very busy, especially coming to the end of the year!
Whilst I was in Sydney, me and my grand-parents somehow came across this Australian Glamour exhibition at the NSW State Library. I am not a big museum fan, but I do like short exhibitions about subjects I like (fashion and California!) Australian Glamour was about fashion and glamour from the 1930s to the 1980s, the photography was amazing!

When we came back to Brisbane, my mum spotted the California Design exhibition and thought that I might be interested (I was!) This one was about how many California interior designers in the fifties designed modern furniture that is very trendy right now!
Here are some pictures:

CALIFORNIA DESIGN

AUSTRALIAN GLAMOUR
#friendlylove Maylis

2 comments: