Romantic Cowgirl



I'm back with more and this time with my first outfit!
When i woke up this morning i thought it was going to be hot like yesterday but no... Winter IS approaching and to celebrate that i found the perfect outfit! When i sore this little jean top i just couldn't resist; that is what i call Love at first sight! And you know what's funny? This little top, worn with a skirt or pants, gives a nice romantic touch to your outfit and that's why i mixed it with my all time favourite white pants and my cute lil' cowgirl boots (the ones i bought in Paris when i was there at Christmas time!)

This week has been pretty busy with the going-back-to-school usual things to do and because of all my other commitments outside school starting again!^^ But lucky, this week-end was more relaxed and i found the time to create this blog (i know that sounds weird!) AND to do my first outfit post which i'm so excited about!! I'm looking forward to all your comments and first impressions!



Hope you have a nice week!
Love, Maylis aka Frenchie 


No comments:

Post a Comment